- Beachfront resort in Cancun Hotel zone.
- 200 rooms with upscale amenities and 32" flat screen TV and daily stocked minibar.
- Pillow menu (subject to availability).
- Unlimited meals and drinks served at 3 restaurants (buffet and haute cuisine à la carte), 2 bars with premium beverages including exotic drinks and deli snack.
- 24 hrs room service.
- Main pool with concierge.
- Open air beach front jacuzzis.
- Magic and charming mexican style "placitas".
- Private marina with non motorized water sports.
- Live music at lobby.
- Sports and entertainment team.
- Tennis court and mini golf.
- Nightly turndown service.
- Front desk open 24 hours.
- Complimentary safety deposit box.
- Free Wifi.
Use of Royal Solaris Cancun Facilities
In addition to the GR Caribe by Solaris Deluxe resort facilities, guests are also welcome to enjoy all services, restaurants and bars at Royal Solaris Cancun All Inclusive Resort, including:
- Spa ($).
- Kid´s Club.
- Baby sitting ($).
- Mini water park.
- Nightly entertainment.
- Pool areas.
- Business center ($).
Shows & Entertainment
As a guest of GR Caribe, you can enjoy this service at Royal Solaris Cancun:
- Mexican show
- Princesses and superheroes show
- Latin Show
- Broadway show
- Love City show
- Moulin Rouge show
- Mimic show
Water Park & Kids Club
The water park located at Royal Solaris Cancun is a place built for children to have their mandatory holiday dose of sunshine and water. Among zebras, gorillas, elephants, giraffes and hippos, your children will spend a wonderful Big Fun Time, just as big as the Noah’s Ark, the actual theme of our Water Parks.
The shallow pools of the Water Parks provide a safe playground for the children, which also are supervised throughout the day by our staff, who will also provide them fun activities and games which will surely make them smile.
The hotel will charge an additional fee of $1 USD per room, per night. This is a municipal tax due to environment sanitation. This will be applicable from June 1st, 2019.